Just a quick post to document a problem we encountered with adding a feed to an OpenWRT build process for the Serval Mesh Extender, and how we fixed it.
We followed the process in https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/devel/feeds to add a new feed, by:
1. Modifying feeds.conf (copying feeds.conf.default, if required)
2. Running ./scripts/feeds update customfeed, with customfeed replaced with the name of the new feed.
3. Running ./scripts/feeds install -p customfeed, again with customfeed replaced by the name of the new feed.
However, when we did this, and then ran make menuconfig, our new packages were nowhere to be seen.
We solved this by running the following additional command:
./scripts/feeds install -a customfeed
Post a Comment