First, here is the unit after we put all the parts in, in fashionable Flourescent Yellow, almost verging on the appropriate International Standard Yellow-Green:
We did, however, hit a little snag: The USB memory sticks we are using here, while very small, are slightly larger than the ones that Musti was measuring against. Similarly, the USB connector itself had a taller flange than anticipated. The end result was the case is about 2.5mm too narrow, and about 1mm to low around the USB connector:
This we remedied with a bit of filing to make a slot to accept the USB memory stick until we can tweak the design. I filed off some of the stylistic curves on the memory stick as well to make this easier. Then it all fit:
Now to build an updated servald binary including all our recent changes and bug fixes...